The TCRT5000 and TCRT5000L are reflective sensors which include an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which blocks visible light. The package includes two mounting clips. TCRT5000L is the long lead version.
Features of TCRT5000 Reflective Infrared Optical Sensor Photoelectric Switch:
- Package type: leaded.
- Detector type: phototransistor.
- Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 10.2 x 5.8 x 7.
- Peak operating distance: 2.5 mm.
- Operating range within > 20 % relative collector current: 0.2 mm to 15 mm.
- Typical output current under test: IC = 1 mA.
- Daylight blocking filter.
- Emitter wavelength: 950 nm.
- Position sensor for shaft encoder.
- Detection of reflective material such as paper, IBM cards, magnetic tapes etc.
- Limit switch for mechanical motions in VCR.
- General purpose – wherever the space is limited.
- For DIY projects requiring IR based optical sensing.
Infrared Optical Photoelectric Switches
- Product Code: TCR5000
- Availability: In Stock